permitted to be Catholic?
On This First Day of the Pontificate of Francis the First, I'd like to offer some words. In recent days and weeks, I've heard and read many commentaries that presume to lecture the Catholic Church on how policies, dogma, traditions and beliefs either must be radically changed or abandoned!
Is the Catholic Church allow3ed to be governed by its' theology, ethics and traditions. May it conduct itself according to how they believe God is directing them to do so?
You would never impose such standards on others- Why do you feel that you have a right to dictate acceptable governing and conduct standards for the Catholic Church ?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment