Good Friday was yesterday- The rememberance of The Death of Jesus. Tomorrow is Easter - The Day that we honor Jesus' Resurrection from The Dead.
Yet is the Day in Between. The Day when Jesus - The God-Man was in te grave as dead as anyonein the cemetery,
Those who follwed Jesus, loved Him and were taught and trained by Him saw Him die the day before! To those good people, Today was a day of the most severe loss, geief and hoelessness. Dead was dead- those who loved Him thought He was lost forever.
The power of The Resurrection and the responses that those who were closest to Him, their willingness to proclaim Him and suffer and die in His name and in His service! Having gone through THAT Saturday, The Resurrection the NEXT Day was sop sweet and so all-embracing to them.
He was Dead and Lost would NOW Rule and Reign Forever!
HE IS RISEN !!!! ------------ He IS RISEN, INDEED !
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment