I live in a rather ordinary Garden Apartment Complex in an inner suburb of DC located in Northern Virginia.
I was running a BIT late this Good Friday AM, but I noticed that my mop was still on the balcony drying out after my last using it. Noting , to myself, that, My Complex was threatening to fine people for " making their balcony unsightly".
So, I brought the mop in. I noticed that it was actually relatively warm and sunny. I was given an Easter Lily that started to bloom just yesterday and so I set that on the balcony to have a chance to bask in the sunshine.
I then finally got out the door and going. Right after clearing the outside steps of My Apartment, A small gray young rabbit came out of the underbrush and scampered right in front of me.
The Mop caused me to value and display The Lily. If I'd left on time. I would have missed the bunny.
It seems that I was being focused as I started my day's journey on Good Friday and the Easter Season.
He IS Risen! He IS Risen, Indeed!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Could just be the little rabbit was hoping you'd adopt him?
ReplyDelete