Losing my 24 hour time function on my watch , for a while, due to mistakenly adjusting my watch for Standard Time brought this about.
I panicked and let it become a set up for frustration to run wild in my life for a few hours. This wasn't just about a watch function it became, too easily, a catch all for issues that my over sensitivity is causing me to respond rather badly to! It was not a biggie AT ALL and IT DID NOT NEED TO BECOME A BIGGIE !!! but I made it one. That was a foolish, unwise and not helpful choice on my part.
It is good to admit my character flaws. I do feel freer for having done so!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment