Popular Posts

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Struggling with The " Back in DC" Blues.

 I am in a long distance relationship and I just finished visiting my Girl Friend who lives over 600 miles away through the Greyhound routes I travel.

I plan to move to be with her in very !!! early 2014, 3. 5 Months away. I really struggle with being away with her. I'm half tempted to walk away from my apartment and just let my landlord deal with all my posessions.

I do believe that shrinking down and reducing myself will be a painful process and I'm struggling with the temptation to avoid that struggle. I do believe in the end I will do what will be tough but most correct, proper and right. Right now, I just feel very lonely and extremely overwhelmed!


- Johnny -

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you're having a rough time of it right now, Johnny. I am very happy for you that it is almost over. I remember how hard the long distance thing is, from when I first met my husband Robert. I wish you & your lady, the very best.

    ReplyDelete