Washington DC did NOT turn into Mudville on Thursday Evening, October 11th. The Washington Nationals, who the National media feels is cursed due to " shutting down" Stephen Strasbourg was not eliminated last night..
The Nationals still are in the hint for post-season advancement due to the heroics of one Jayson Worth- a player many Nationals fan have spent two seasons deriding as an " under performing and over -priced mistake." In a way, Worth is considered to be DC's Alex Rodriguez!
With no one out in the Bottom of the Ninth in Game Four of the NLDS between The Cardinals and the Nationals, Worth sent the 13TH pitch to him over the wall to tie the series at two victories a piece.
No one as I type this knows how the deciding game 5 will turn out, Yet, the First postseason win recorded in DC Baseball history since 1933 will long be remember fondly here in The Potomac Region no matter what transpires later today!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment