from beginning.
I really am setting out with The Desire to have a Fun and Awesomely Amazing and Memorable Birth Month!!!
I also would like to end 2012 well and have a TRULY Splendid and Sensational Holiday Season 2012- That also'"officially" starts once the First Second of November Arrives!
Will my hope came to be fulfilled by the EVENTS of the NEXT 61 Days?
Read the entries posted on Jauary First, 2013 to find out !
Have a Bountiful Birth Month. A Blessed Thanksgiving! And A Most Holy AND Merry Christmas and, Oh Yeah, - That WILL come around too- Won't it ? - A Happy New Year 2013!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment