No one knows if Christopher Columbus had any idea of what the world would be like 520 years to the day after one of his sailors cried out " Tierra, Tierra" on the early morning of October 12Th, 1492 as his three ships navigated through the yet unnamed Carribbean Sea.
I did not know that 2 years and 8 days after writing the very first entry on THIS VERY BLOG that today I'd reach the 2300 Mark. I have no certainty at all, if I am still alive and able to think clearly and be creative what I will be recording on this blog a month from now or a year from now!
The issues of the future are not certain so I'm going to savor this individual moment. As I type this, while I can imagine it, indeed being BETTER, MY Life is good and I feel strongly empowered and most deeply and throughly blessed!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment