I am in a long distance relationship and I just finished visiting my Girl Friend who lives over 600 miles away through the Greyhound routes I travel.
I plan to move to be with her in very !!! early 2014, 3. 5 Months away. I really struggle with being away with her. I'm half tempted to walk away from my apartment and just let my landlord deal with all my posessions.
I do believe that shrinking down and reducing myself will be a painful process and I'm struggling with the temptation to avoid that struggle. I do believe in the end I will do what will be tough but most correct, proper and right. Right now, I just feel very lonely and extremely overwhelmed!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry you're having a rough time of it right now, Johnny. I am very happy for you that it is almost over. I remember how hard the long distance thing is, from when I first met my husband Robert. I wish you & your lady, the very best.
ReplyDelete