I long to be with My Sweet Mandy and - weather permitting- I will exit Alexandria, VA and GREATER DC i the mid morning of January 13TH.
My Apartment is a shell, The Furniture is almost totally gone, either donated to The Salvation Army or disposed of Many books exited my apartment 2 weeks ago,
I want my future and the changes very much. It just seems I have very liitle to cover the 59 plus years that I have lived.
I will move on from this but TODAY that seems depressing and sad.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
You may possess little in the way of material possessions Johnny, but it ain't things that make the man. It's the person you are on the inside, your warmth, wit & humour, your kindness & caring; that really count. I am happy for you having finally found your special someone.
ReplyDelete