Popular Posts

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I will admit it- I don't get it.

 I can, very often be oversensitive and a bit whiny. I can be rather thin-skinned and when I'm impatient or overly annoyed or frustrated , my tongue can become dis pleasingly sharp!

 Yet, I had well over a hundred Birthday greeting posted on FaceBook yesterday, So, What is it about me that people find pleasing, fun attractive and enjoyable. Is there actually a benefit to knowing me?

One of my goals for this month is to find out why people find me appealing. What do they actually gain from knowing me?

 I flat out don't, on most days, get the why of this! I don't know that if I were not me if I'd be a friend of mine. So, Please, I'm TOTALLY serious, What DO you see that I JUST DO NOT!!!!!?????????

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment