Popular Posts

Sunday, November 27, 2011

True to what you believe and simply who you just are!

 As I've noted  a few times this fall, I'm now in the midst of an 18 month Renaissance. I want to remove who I've allowed myself to become and be for more focused upon who I am. It has been interesting as I've reflected a lot about what I genuinely like, what I genuinely desire to do and truly learning what my abilities are. talents are and what I'm capable of!

 I'm seeing, all too clearly that I'm far too fear based and I'm an extreme people pleaser, This means, too often that I don't care enough about who I am and what I'm capable of if I think being that way will displease and offend others .

 This needs to be dealt with---  that is becoming painfully clear to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment