Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I know that politeness, courtesy, tact, not running roughshot over someone...

even in a  political or social conversation do not seem to be ideas that many Internetphiles choose to embrace.

 I believe ARDENTLY that you can disagree WITHOUT being vulgar, personal and confrontational. I to took me years to figure that out and I offended far too many people and I offended many people by demanding that people accept whatever I say how ever I DECIDE to say that.

I've decided that I want to play baseball and play by the rules of baseball. Anyone who wants to not be civil and run roughshod, NO MATTER what the reason, is not playing baseball and is NOT WE:COME to play here!

However, If they choose to play baseball, Then, This will be a fun place for them to play and they are invited to play here!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment