Popular Posts

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Learning that you matter is a victory to savor.

 I believe it is good to be thoughtful and provocative. I value being candid and  seeking honesty from others. Yet, I've learned in the last week that how I al;low myself to be treated and what I permit people to post about me on FB matters.

  I was accused this week of being a censor and a coward, Perhaps, I must plead partially guilty to this. I know my wall has lost verve and fascination.

 Yet, I owe it to myself to be respected, to be open without being flayed and to stress that I'm learning. Do I have foibles- Yes? Am I inconsistent? Yes? Are there things that I'm processing? Absolutely. I'm becoming a better person, I'm changing and continually reprocessing and evaluating. God, has made the choice not to consider me as a finished product yet and I'm willing to live within this reality!

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment