Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Big Night - Tense Night

By this time tomorrow, I will have either won an Area Speech Contest and will have advanced massively or successfully as a WINNING Speaker or I will be kicking myself for a nerve wracking effort that just didn't accomplish very much positive or worthwhile !


 My goal tonight is to be a storyteller with dialog and sharp description. I will be trying to be more of an "edutainer" and much!!!  less!!!  of a "Baptist Preacher". My coach believes Toastmasters train people to speak very much like Baptist Preachers.

  I am excited and dreading all at the same time. The sun will come up again tomorrow morning  but " Wait until NEXT year " is a Kryptonite- Like phrase when it comesto desiring to advance yourself forward tomorrow and the days that follow immediately after as  leader, communicator and motivational educator.

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment