By this time tomorrow, I will have either won an Area Speech Contest and will have advanced massively or successfully as a WINNING Speaker or I will be kicking myself for a nerve wracking effort that just didn't accomplish very much positive or worthwhile !
My goal tonight is to be a storyteller with dialog and sharp description. I will be trying to be more of an "edutainer" and much!!! less!!! of a "Baptist Preacher". My coach believes Toastmasters train people to speak very much like Baptist Preachers.
I am excited and dreading all at the same time. The sun will come up again tomorrow morning but " Wait until NEXT year " is a Kryptonite- Like phrase when it comesto desiring to advance yourself forward tomorrow and the days that follow immediately after as leader, communicator and motivational educator.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment