Burning a portion of my dinner reminds me that no matter how much I pretend otherwise I don't like at all being lonely ESPECIALLY on a warm and gorgeous Saturday night. I hate having long conversations with one person. I dislike the lack of focusing on someone who is as charmed by me as I am by her. I never wanted to live a life where everything that would be about me would require my effort.
Today knowing that I live an an apartment by myself and nothing gets done here unless I do it feels repulsive and most unacceptable. I would have loved someone to have gone food shopping yesterday. It would have been superb to ask "Cheryl" to please pick up my suit at the cleaners. Or ask Angela to throw out the trash. It would have been superb to ask Merri if she and I could do the wash together or work to prepare dinner together. I'm also not looking forward to an anxious tough to get to sleep time arriving in a few short hours!
Lonely weekends are a bane to me. I adjust, at very best to them. At times they feel like a prison sentence, This Saturday night, March 17th in West Alexandria id definitely one of those times! Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment