even in a political or social conversation do not seem to be ideas that many Internetphiles choose to embrace.
I believe ARDENTLY that you can disagree WITHOUT being vulgar, personal and confrontational. I to took me years to figure that out and I offended far too many people and I offended many people by demanding that people accept whatever I say how ever I DECIDE to say that.
I've decided that I want to play baseball and play by the rules of baseball. Anyone who wants to not be civil and run roughshod, NO MATTER what the reason, is not playing baseball and is NOT WE:COME to play here!
However, If they choose to play baseball, Then, This will be a fun place for them to play and they are invited to play here!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment