Gregg Williams, The Former Head Coach of The Buffalo Bills and the Former Defensive Coordinator For The New Orleans Saints and The Washington Redskins has been accused of paying up to 10,000 Dollars for hits inflicted on prime offensive players.
Some say that this is just business as usual . To me "Make sure that you hurt him, that he can't make a living and can't hurt us" sounds more like an instruction given by Don Micheal Corleone than anything that an NFL Defensive Coordinator should be saying to his players!
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment