I will become someone that I loathe and cannot stand to be in the company of if I detect any type of noticeable gap between my principles and my daily conduct.
This can make my life exceedingly complex and stressful. I have a history of being fear-based, avoident and wanting the difficult things to go away and stay away from me.
Yet, By Principle, I am very much a romantic and idealist. Once I make a promise I keep it. I also want to provoke others to live their lives the fullest that they are capable of. I really do cherish looking for, finding and bring out the best in others. that is truly Johnny at his best!
Over The last Year and a half, I've learned to be freed of wanting to live avoidently and fearfully. I find that my life is FAR MORE honest, cleaner and more worthwhile when I do so. The first days and weeks after I was struck by that car in Annandale, Virginia were bearable because I didn't live in a cage of crippling fear as to what " My future would NOW be like!". those were not wonderful days but I'm glad my attitude was good during them.
The closer I am to letting my principles fuel my daily conduct the more I enjoy the person I am and am in the process of becoming!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment