Not that!, We all know about Clark Kent and the glasses . Kal- El is actually meek. Meek as in humble, patient, gentle, kind, gracious, forbearing and calm.
He is not a brooding and simmering dark night. He is not an angry and acting out 10 foot tall Green Monster. He does not leave his enemies tied up with notes referring to himself as a " Friendly Neighborhood" anything and he doesn't leave scars on his opponents with Adamantium Claws.
He is known as THE Most Powerful of All The Heroes. Yet, He is also a consummate friend, and teamate and mentor. He is also the one who refers to other heroes by their first names when identity maintanance is not a vital need of the moment.
He knows how to bring just the amount of power that is needed to any given crisis. He also sees the individual merits of even his most intractable foes. Lex Luthor loathes Superman. Kal- El rarely thinks of Luthor in such terms. He considers the waste of Luthor's overwhelming intelligence and abilities to be a true tragedy.
He is my favorite hero and I do believe his meekness factors into why I hold him in lofty esteem. What other hero would find humor and actually enjoy being called " The World's Biggest Boy Scout" - only Kal - El of Krypton could would and does.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment