I know that mentality and emotionally healthy adults are supposed to enjoy and delight in their own company. Today was a very productive day- I participated well in a Great Toastmaster meeting from 8 to 10 AM today. I mailed off a bill and prepared 4 other bills that will be mailed off by a good friend while I'm away. at the end of this month and almost all of next month!
I spent a good bit of time working on a presentation that will debut in EARLY July for a project that is very close to my heart. I've added multiple posting to this site.
Yet, I am now aching with loneliness !. I am not at all happy that this has been, predominantly, Another " Me, Myself and I" Saturday.
What I find is, too often true, is that most friendships are connected to organizations and activities. If that activity is not going on, Then, Those friends are OFTEN " just NOT available!!!!"
Am I bizarre to see life this way and simply NOT like living this way? Isn't there a MUCH better way to have friends and have much better and more consistent social connections ?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment