I am competing for a CHAMPIONSHIP in a few Hours. I am greedy enough and vain enough, unless , I am cautious, realistic and wise , to become absurdly self- centered at such moment. I have, to my severe regret, done just THIS too often in the past!
That is why, On This Friday Afternoon, May Third , I am grateful to report that I have prayed and worshiped My God, Lord and Messiah. I know that He created me and what I have is of Him and nothing that I chose for myself!
I also exercised vigorously. This shows that I must work to attain what I desire. I have also been mentored and invested in. It is now up to me to demonstrate how WELL I have been mentore.
I do wish to excel and do well tonight! God, Please keep me sane and right - thinking in my speech, attitude, actions and thinking through out THIS Friday!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment