" I work hard and I work when I am hurt. I'm always on the job, sometimes while in a lot of pain but I never make excuses and I never let my coworkers or my bosses down."
There are men who respond this way when they hear that Derrick Rose of The Chicago Bulls is " Fully Over" his ACL injury and that he looks " amazing in practices." and " should be ready to play". They wonder if Rose is soft, a coward or not " dedicated to the game." when they hear that he is not suiting up and playing alongside his Bulls Teammates as they take on The Miami Heat in The Playoffs..
There does seem to be a matter of a player recovering from a serious injury needing to be Mentally ready to play before they are truly able to play. That seems to be not yet where Derrick Rose is. Is it time for Rose to say " Whether I think I'm fully ready or not, I need to play NOW."
Is ir reasonable to ask this of This Basketball Superstar ?
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment