Why is it reasonable that we demand far less from those who we pay taxes to fund them we do from businesses that we also provide funding- as in purchasing to?
Would it be better if we know that we could DEMAND of Government Agency quality service at prices that we think are reasonable? It might be good if we could sunset them as they are now and reconstitute them on a " We must please those who are paying the bills" mindset.
Midas gained a lot through a paradigm commercial with a stern and unyielding customer insisting that " I am NOT going to pay a LOT for this muffler." Wouldn't discontent with Government programs and agencies be reduced IF this same concept- "You must please us in order to get our money" became the paradigm for all local and state governments as well as THE Federal Government.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment