Where I live is not a location that is going to wow anyone, It is a down at the heels series of Apartment buildings surrounded by black top parking lots.
The walls are paper thin, It is SIMPLY a place to live --- no more. As of October 15Th, New Ownership took over Virginia Village.
The complex has now been renamed - The Crystal Forest of Alexandria. The Kind of name that is designed to draw in those able to rent higher dollar apertments.
Right now, A number of people who live here are just barely making it. You wonder if they will be allowed to stay her- to continue to live here once their current lease expires. This was one a rather upcale are.
It has not been so for over 2 Decades. I think The Owners of The Crystal Village of Alexandria wish to shoe horn their way back into having this complex return to those times!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
No comments:
Post a Comment