I believe it is important to be passionate and eloquent when you express yourself. I seek to express myself with verve, passion and with a sense of ethics and conscience.
Yet, I cringe when I want to win rather than seek the truth wherever it leads, even if it carries me to places I'm not at at at ease and comforable with.
Yet, To do anything else is to be a sophist and a knave.
So, Do you then with draw from the market place of ideas and the grand field of intelligent verbal combat or do you steel yourself to seek and claim veritas what ever that means concerning where the journey leads you! ?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment