I spent too many years thinking that the longer I waited to get into a lasting and splendid significant other relationship the more the outcome had to prove itself to be worth the wait.
The more years I waited - The More I thought she had to be impressively pretty and sexy. I also said that I wanted her to be self-approving, creative, talented , intelligent, giving and nurturing. Yes, I did desire those latter characteristics as well but the ones I truly yearned for were, to be blunt, pretty and sexy !!!!
I have been blessed. Mandy is, in so many ways and pervasively is very pretty and sexy. Yet, I get that this is not her as a totality. These are just merely aspects of her and that is wonderful!
It took me nearly 57 full years to think properly and beneficially on this whole matter. I do so wonder- How would the course of my life have changed, If I'd properly " figured this out many years earlier!?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment