Popular Posts

Friday, October 22, 2010

Believing that the best can be the actual final outcome!

       I am 55, VERY soon to be 56.I am still a comic book reader and a HUGE!!! fan of the Orphan from the Planet Krypton, Superman!

  To some , This will seem silly and juvenile in the extreme. To me, It is actually connected to my Christian Beliefs. I do believe that God ,through my faith trust and confidence in Jesus, guarantees to me that no matter how dark and nasty any one particular period of my life may SEEM to me, that all will be well in the final analysis. The TRULY FINAL outcome will be far greater and invincibly supreme over any deed, circumstance and situation.

  Comic Books tend to also focus on people fighting with every resource they can to thwart those who wish to do harm to fight until the best possible outcome has been gained! Heroes sometime die as a result, or things are still in need of further repair or improvement even after they have done EVERYTHING they can do. This, of course, is true because comic books are written by limited and imperfect people.

 I believe that the infinitely perfect and unlimited can solve or ills and make all things pervasively and undeniably well. He can cause things to become without flaw or lack. So, to me, The best comic books I read can be seen as an inspirational foreshadowing of what will one day be forever true!

No comments:

Post a Comment