Popular Posts

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Getting Unstuck!

 For years, I've been excellent in stopping my own momentum. I've not liked where I am or what I am doing. Or, Worse, I've given up on worthwhile projects and initiatives, some that I'd EVEN likely gain a lot of satisfaction and joy from because they have seemed to difficult, complex, draining or not easily accomplished!


 Now, I've returned to a project that I put on the shelf because I felt it too demanding, frustrating and something that I felt should have been accepted the first time that I presented it and I'm smiling out of the satisfaction I'm gain from editing, reshaping, redirecting and making what was already VERY GOOD that much more impressive.

I do say that I am desperately seeking a " way of escape" from where I am now . It seems that is only likely to transpire when I'm more demanding of myself and when " I don't want to keep pushing" do not become the magic words that I use to grant myself permission to come to a complete halt!

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment