Popular Posts

Monday, December 12, 2011

My 900TH Blog Entry of 2011 - Bob Cratchit Lives

 I have spent most of my life being far too whiny, wimpy. I've been crone to give up far too easily and complain. I've viewed far too many people far too wearily and been too willing to be dully and confiningly safe.

 Bob Cratchit, a character from Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol is a man who lived a life of deep poverty. He worked for a stingy miser who worked him far too hard, demanded unreasonable hours from him and paid him next to nothing. Bob was also raising a very sick and crippled child, Tiny Tim.

 Bob Cratchit never said an unking d or negative word to anyone, He unfailingly saw life as a rich and wonderful blessing. This attiude seemed was ever present and seemingly invincible. He saw the best in people, trusted them, enjoyed being among them and always let them see hope, trust, positive and inspiring desire and a belief that the marvelous and transforming would always be possible in life!

 I  am in the still early phases of an 18 Month transformational program. I know that some people see Charles Dickens as someone who played with people's emotions but  now, emersed as I am in the 3RD month of my program, I'm seeing that life becomes better and easier to embrace, cherish and appreciate emotionally, spiritually and even intellectually when you are willing to become more Bob Cratchit like!

Merry Christmas 2011 - God bless us everyone!

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment