Popular Posts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Post Number 1200

 Letting you know about me is not the easiest thing I have ever done. Yet, It does not permit me to hide, pretend and design elaborate pretenses.

 One of My Toastmaster mentors, Bennie Bough, often tells people that  he believes that people  with speaking talent and a flair for this activity can do quite well as public speakers if they will decide to " Speak from the Heart and be themselves."

 It is frightening  to be candid , vulnerable and willing to listen to people, even people you trust,  tell you the blunt truth and respond to it positively and act to, in good faith, to do what I clearly need to do to change and live better and more effectively.

Yet, To not do so would be acting to sabotage my life by  worsening any problems that I already have in my life and put things into motion to creatively create new ones!

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment