Popular Posts

Monday, September 24, 2012

Healing a Hurting Monday ...

 I was in pain and discomfort around 1 PM today!

Then, I learned that a very close friend was in an accident and escaped it unharmed. I then started to work again on a gratitude list.

i went out at 5 PM to go shopping, Smiled and joked with people. I told a clerk at a gas station w3here I bought a small cup of coffee.  " You need to get through Monday to get back to Friday." That caused him to grin.

I was tiring of being on a long line at a Shoppers. I saw a young woman wearing a Cowboy Shirt. I remarked to her that " We pulled out one yesterday"- Yes, I am a ' Boys Fan. she grinned. Them, I jibed at The Redskins- " It's better to barely win than barely lose." and " The Redskins ran an offense YESTERDAY that no NFL team wants to run."

 That did lift my spirits. At THIS moment, My life now seems far too limited and constrained. It is simply not wonderful. However, It is vital to say afloat and my efforts to be positive and fun made that easier to attain and sustain on this Monday evening!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment