Popular Posts

Monday, September 24, 2012

The Cynical, The Positive and The Abundant....

 Livers!

The cynical tells you that life is hard, that very little is possible for most of us and that we need to accept that fact and grimly abide by that

The Positive will say that everything can be viewed as good and that positive thinking will allow us to do the best as we live.

The Abundant Livers know that they must be strong when times are tough and must know that grace is always there. They celebrate gace and opportunities that provide themselves, They search for them and get the ery most they can out of them.

I'm still in a process of making great changes in my life. I will learn how to get how to live as an Abundant Liver.

This is my desire and my vow!


- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment