Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What is something that I so want...

 but I am often unwilling to see others gain? GRACE.

 I want acceptance, acclaim, favor to be easily understood and readily forgiven. Yet, If I dislike, am terribly annoyed by or simply intensely dislike an individual- The very LAST THING I want them to be accorded is- GRACE! I want them judged, quickly found guilty and  judged- let them deal with the wrath of the consequences connected to their actions.

 Grace allows me to be more settled, confident, cooperative. It lets me know that I plainly do not always want what I deserve what my words, thinking, attitudes and actions- truly and clearly merit.

 Living gracefully is living wholly and knowing that there is so much more than just me that decides what does and does NOT happen through out each second of my life!

If I will be gracious to others, I am more and more likely to see the power of GRACE flow though each and every nook and cranny of MY life!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment