Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Packets on The Floor

 The weather in Alexandria is now either rainy or intensely foggy for a 5th consecutive day. I stopped off today in a small diner for a plate of French Fries and A Cup of Coffee.

As I looked under a nearby booth, I saw 30 or so packets of artificial sweeteners on the floor. I left my table and picked them all up and placed them on the table.

I like to see people act to improve situations - make them better than they were when they first encountered them. Picking up those packets to me felt right and empowering.

You may note that I recently posted a blog on how I loathe problem creators and problem enhancers- those determine to make situations, circumstances and personal encounters worse, more contentious and less savory than they were before their arrival on the scene.

I was practicing today the way I'd like to live and the way I'd like my community to be more regularly! I would personally like to find away to not associate with or not be in situations where I'm likely to encounter problem creators and enhancers much less often or not at all!

So far, I do NOT know how to make that come to pass!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment