Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Potential Bounty of Any Given New Day !

 Too many of us are far too cynical, Expect nothing and believe that life will be hard and you will seldom be disillusioned and disappointed.I will admit that when I woke up on ths SUNNY, Wednesday April 3RD , In Alexandria, VA, I was not anticipating any divertingly pleasant and fun surprises!


 I went to a local library today and found that they had 100's of Comic Books available to who Ever wished to have them. They could not assimilate them into their collection. This, it seems has been going on for a while but the amount available to give away was bountiful on this Wednesday,

This was nothing that I was expecting to find as I strolled into this library. It just shows that while you can never exactly predict what and who you will encounter at the start of each new day, There are some times when the events of a  given day can catch you , quite delightfully , by surprise.


- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment