Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Derrick Rose Versus Blue Color Hostility

 " I work hard and I work when I am hurt. I'm always on the job, sometimes while in a lot of pain but I never make excuses and I never let my coworkers or my bosses down."


There are men who respond this way when they hear that Derrick Rose  of The Chicago Bulls is " Fully Over" his ACL injury and that he looks " amazing in practices." and " should be ready to play". They wonder if Rose is soft, a coward or not " dedicated to the game." when they hear that he is not suiting up and playing alongside his Bulls Teammates as they take on The Miami Heat in The Playoffs..


 There does seem to be a matter of a player recovering from a serious injury needing to be Mentally ready to play before they are truly able to play. That seems to be not yet where Derrick Rose is. Is it time for Rose to say " Whether I think I'm fully ready or not, I need to play NOW."


Is ir reasonable to ask this of This Basketball Superstar ?


- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment