Popular Posts

Friday, May 3, 2013

Exercise, Prayer and Worship

 I am competing for a CHAMPIONSHIP in a few Hours. I am greedy enough and vain enough, unless , I am cautious, realistic and wise ,  to become absurdly self- centered at such moment. I have, to my severe regret, done just THIS too often in the past!


That is why, On This Friday Afternoon, May Third , I am grateful to report that I have prayed and worshiped My God, Lord and Messiah. I know that He created me and what I have is of Him and nothing that I chose for myself!


I also exercised vigorously. This shows that I must work to attain what I desire. I have also been mentored and invested in. It is now up to me to demonstrate how WELL I have been mentore.

I do wish to excel and do well tonight! God, Please keep me sane and right - thinking in my speech, attitude, actions and thinking through out THIS Friday!


- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment