Popular Posts

Saturday, May 11, 2013

A Conundrum

 I know that mentality and emotionally healthy adults are supposed to enjoy and delight in their own company. Today was a very productive day- I participated well in a Great Toastmaster meeting from 8 to 10 AM today. I  mailed off a bill and prepared 4 other bills that will be mailed off by a good friend while I'm away. at the end of this month and almost all of next month!



I spent a good bit of time working on a presentation that will debut in EARLY July for a project that is very close to my heart. I've added multiple posting to this site.

Yet, I am now aching with loneliness !. I am not at all happy that this has been, predominantly, Another  " Me, Myself and I" Saturday.

What I find is, too often true, is that most friendships are connected to organizations and activities. If that activity is not going on, Then, Those friends are OFTEN  " just NOT available!!!!"


Am I bizarre to see life this way and simply NOT like living this way? Isn't there a MUCH better way to have friends and have much better and more consistent social connections ?


- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment