for America's poorest, most afflicted, most disadvantaged, overwhelmed and lost citizens.
I passionately believe that we need to figure out methodologies to get people to see their abilities, capacities, talents and gifts and how to make the most of them in order to live more effectively, prosperously and delightfully.
People are individuals and people gain the most satisfaction when they know that they matter to individuals and are considered significant and valuable by those same individuals. They are also taught that they can gain practical self-esteem and self- respect by acting to invest in the lives of other individuals.
What will it take for our society to see this as the best and most worthwhile way to bring about lasting HOPE and CHANGE in the lives of those who presently feel the most disconnected from believing in an EXCITING FUTURE and actually experiencing a today and tomorrow that they can revel in?
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment