Too many of us are far too cynical, Expect nothing and believe that life will be hard and you will seldom be disillusioned and disappointed.I will admit that when I woke up on ths SUNNY, Wednesday April 3RD , In Alexandria, VA, I was not anticipating any divertingly pleasant and fun surprises!
I went to a local library today and found that they had 100's of Comic Books available to who Ever wished to have them. They could not assimilate them into their collection. This, it seems has been going on for a while but the amount available to give away was bountiful on this Wednesday,
This was nothing that I was expecting to find as I strolled into this library. It just shows that while you can never exactly predict what and who you will encounter at the start of each new day, There are some times when the events of a given day can catch you , quite delightfully , by surprise.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment