My Sobriety Date is October 8TH, 2013- I am 22 years sober this day. I've had my sobriety mocked- That my bottom is too HIGH- that I neeeded to go out and have THE DISEASE MUG me a bit more.
Twenty- Two years ago, I saw that My relationship to Alcohol was malformed and dangerous. I used the beverage to change my mood and address struggles - not because I liked the taste or wanted to quench my thirst. I also was quite aware that My father drank out of control .
I also decided I wanted a better way of life and wanted what I saw a number of people at the most beneficial meeting had.
It's never been easy but I did what I felt I need to do and still need to do.
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment