I know that The Symbol of The Democratic Party is a Donkey. The events of The Last Few Weeks have inspired me to wonder and ponder whether a MULE is NOW sitting in The Oval Office.
The Affordable Health Care Act seems to be a classically and clearly flawed piece of legislation. The exemptions that have been allowed, the continually tweaking of programs and the just sense that this act is in effect a car on a lift constantly being repaired causes people to wonder how much maintaining it and fully funding it as it is is makes sense.
It seems that delaying this mandate for a year as this bill is properly and effectively re-tooled just is logical and reasonable.
Demanding that this legislation be fully funded as it is RIGHT now seems, to me, to be a mulish,unreasonable and arrogant response!
- Johnny-
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
About 2 hours ago, I was at a nearby Supermarket, I noticed a young, athletic-looking man wearing a "Wounded Warrior" T- Shirt. ...
-
My Church held its' annual meeting last night. My Pastor announced that my Church would be doing more in the way of women's minist...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
No comments:
Post a Comment