In the middle of moving, throwing away and down sizing, You wonder if the one piece of paper that you are searching to find today will be found.
The more you search and cannot find it, the more frustrated you beome.
That is where I've found myself a good bit of today. Finally, I grabbed a bag that "It could NOT be in" and OF COURSE that IS where I found it.
That Changed this Tuesday , October 15Th into a EUREKA day!
- Johnny -
Popular Posts
-
All things start and all things move forward and come to an end so shall it now be with This Beloved Blog of Mine! The First entry was ty...
-
Adam LaRoche, The First Basemen for The Washington Nationals just MIGHT have made life easier for Principals and Teache...
-
We are now hearing about what a BRUTAL and Nasty bully New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is. The last two Redskin head coaches and the ...
-
and I've actually thrived here - in GREATER DC.
-
I am only as sick as my secrets! That which I so intensely hide tends to warp and corrupt me. Expressing myself and telling you what I thin...
-
I was in the midst of working- tutoring a nine year old boy when the Earthquake struck,. The room went up and down the lights flickered and...
-
However, That does not mean, even on the verge, that waiting isn't appropriate and most necessary.
-
Darn! I must remember that sports do not = life!
-
the Finish Line .
-
What you do when you are in a situation where you feel strongly about something and really!!! want your way, There are times when you can t...
I hate it when that happens. I keep telling myself that I need a bigger filing cabinet to keep all my paperwork organized.
ReplyDelete