Popular Posts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

The First Weekend

 After a long season of celebrating, feasting and gift giving, Does a 2 day change of pace matter? As I type this it is a few minutes before 6 Am just outside of Washington DC!

The usual AM drive radio show that I listen to will not be heard again until Monday morning arrives. A very light dusting of snow makes me wonder whether a Toastmaster meeting that I planned to go to will be held at all! I will plan to go to it unless I hear otherwise!

I do know that schedules matter, As someone who CURRENTLY lives on SSIand SSDI, I'm not rushing to work on a dependable basis. It would be easy, for nearly any reason to stay just where I am. It would also be easy for the loneliness and isolation that I say I battle against to grow into much stronger and far more implacable a foe!

So, The 5-2 divide that structure that dominates each year is an important demarcation line and one that as the sunlight and moonlight , that I appreciate having to steer the voyages of my life!

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment