Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

If you are accused of being Weak, How important is it to be proven " Not Guilty"?

 Does being seen as formidable, worthy of being respected and worthy of being taken seriously rely upon being able to PROVE !! that you are TOTALLY!!! NOT!!! A!!! WIMP!!! ?

I have struggled with having been bullied a great deal as both as a child and an adult. I am someone who does not like vulgarity, nastiness and belligerence for the sake of being belligerent , confrontational and ornery. I also am not someone who wants to run towards heated situations.

I'd rather be safe, perhaps I tend to be overly focused on being secure and safe! Yet, I do believe it is vital not to yield on things that you believe are true! It is important to be a champion and an advocate for the put-upon and the mistreated, I also believe that is a moral obligation to be a foe of and a thorn in the side of physical, verbal and emotional bullies!

Yet, I do not like physical combat and I do not want to face being struck, So, Is it vital to prove that you are physically tough, imposing and intimidating? If , as a man You are NOT able to do so, Should you expect to be mocked, made a fool of  and SO not taken seriously?

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment