Popular Posts

Friday, May 20, 2011

Drowning in the Unwanted and Entangling Minutae

  I really get hyper-anxious when it seems that a hunderd e-mail that I really should answer seem to get in the way of e-mails that I really WANT to send to people who I earnestly want to get into contact with- people who I want to net work with, support or wish to more throughly befriend!

  I find ,of late, I'm avoiding getting on line because, it seems to me that I'm responding to nuisance or maintenance messages rather than initiating contcats that can make my pleasant richer and more desirable and set into place a future that I can yearn for and become enthused about!

 Any good advice as to how you free yourself from such a circumstance and avoid falling into such chasms in times yet to arrive!?!?

- Johnny -

No comments:

Post a Comment