Popular Posts

Monday, May 23, 2011

Numbers and Words.

 I am most loquacious. I've been known to be willing to talk about many things for long periods of time. That may explain why I was a collegiate debater and why I've been an effective toastmaster for over 20 years now.

 I also am now beginning to realize that I have had a life-long fascination with science especially Physics and Astronomy,  The only reason that I've never indulged those interests as I might have is that I struggle with math. My dad was inclined to insult me and even assault me when I did not do well in math. He would actually employ corporal punishment against me when I got math problems wrong, That soured me against one of my first loves.

 I love logical and precise and tightly researched and grandly logical arguments, Yet, Words will never be as precise and as exact as number are! Sighhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment