Popular Posts

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Almost too amazing for me to comprehend!

     I, in my mind, think that women, especially the ones, to be honest, that I would desire to be a significant other will only look for those seemingly gifted by the gods. These men are the suave, the clever, the ewalthy, the great to look at and those seem to have created to be accorded adulation.

   I look at my self, or have in past times, and sighed. Feeling that my lack had sealed my fate.

  Yet, The ability to communicate, the means to express ideas in ways that get others to nod your head as you say them and a desire to inspire people to aspire seems to reach people as well. This also can change minds and give hearts a sense of tender longing for the one able to do such things.

Mysteries do seem to be able to be unraveled at the most unexpected times.

- Johnny-

No comments:

Post a Comment